Friday, January 19, 2007

Thank You

I would like to thank you all for visiting my blog. My web statistics indicate very high growth rate. This will be the first time when opax-flyfishing will break 1000 visits per month line. I know that it is not much for a web site, but it is much for this blog.



Here is my Visitor Loyalty Chart from Google Analytics. If you examine this chart you notice that there are visitors that return to this site again and again. Thank you for re-visiting. I will try to make your visits worthwhile.

4 comments:

Ed. said...

That's cool, congrats! I think I get about half the traffic you do, but I just signed up for that Google Analytics thing so I'll be able to better track it. That sitemeter tells you some basic stuff, but it seems the Google program gives you a lot more.

opax said...

Thanks Ed. Google is more "professional". Sitemeter is more "personal". I can check have you visited today quite easily by Sitemeter. That is something I cannot do with Google Analytics.

The Mad Fishicist said...

kippis!

Anonymous said...

(insert sound of opening beer bottle)
kippis tmf!